Established in 1905 and continuously trading ever since, with an extraordinary legacy providing engineering services and expertise.
Normand and Thomson was founded in Dunfermline, Fife in 1905 by a Scotsman, Jock Normand and a Dane, Tosh (William) Thomson. The Company started life as a blacksmith, coppersmith and general engineering company. For a period in the first half of the 1920 it was also a garage proprietor building buses and lorries for local operators.
Throughout its history Normand and Thomson has supported engineering in Scotland, the UK and overseas, and continues to do so now.
Enjoy some of the pictures from our records.
Our customers are at the centre of our business. Building lasting relationships by delivering excellent service and great quality is what we do.